6 Questions with Francoise Gelbard
Francoise Gelbard, Co-Founder, Smart Video
1. What gets you up in the morning?
Bondi sunrises…but first… COFFEE!
2. What are you most excited about in the digital and tech space?
Achieving and offering all clients and their customers a truly seamless CX experience - by juxtaposing the perfect synchronicity between personalisation and automation - all powered by wonderful data!
3. If you were a piece of technology, what would you be?
An iphone that never needed charging – perpetually self-regenerating. Like an energizer bunny.
4. What’s your favourite quote/proverb/saying/mantra?
Oh wow... too many to choose from. Can I have two?
“Just do it.” - Nike
“It doesn’t make sense to hire good people and tell them what to do; we hire good people so they can tell us what to do.” - Steve Jobs
5. Music: what’s at the top of your playlist?
An odd blancmange of Opera, Radiohead, The Weekend, and Queens of the Stone Age.
6. Look into your crystal ball - what do you see?
I see a fulfilling, prosperous life of endeavours and adventures both personally and professionally. Because to quote a wise sage, here is the philosophy, I live by:
“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”
- Mahatma Gandhi